Wipro - Cloud Presales Practice Manager (10-15 yrs)
- Provide support for and complex RFIs and RFPs for Cloud based projects.
- Provide support for evangelizing and customizing Cloud based IP solutions
- Research on customers (company overview, market share, key contacts, incumbents etc.)
- Competition Intelligence / Analysis (Key Initiatives, market presence, strategy, SWOT analysis)
- Research on industry trends and help in tailoring Wipro value propositions.
- Support internal process improvement activities for Proposal response.
- Understand Internal customers and cater to end customer needs based on SL capabilities
- Identification of new opportunities and business plans for practice strategy
- 4+ years hand-on experience on Cloud platforms – AWS/Azure
- Experience in large project implementation using IaaS and PaaS provided by Cloud Providers
- 10+ years of design and implementation experience with distributed applications.
- In-depth technical skills in infrastructure design & server infrastructure implementation.
- Knowledge about RESTful APIs and to architect cloud ready applications.
- Good understanding of DevOps technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Zookeeper etc.
- Experience conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototype and reference models.
- Familiarity with datacenter concepts and best practices, high-availability systems, capacity planning, system performance evaluation, and diagnostic techniques and methodologies.
- Cloud Platforms IaaS/PaaS – AWS, Azure
- Creating Solutions and their evangelization
- Experience with large Database systems
- Familiarity with Java and related frameworks.
- Experience with scripting languages – Python, Perl
- Experience with middleware integration technologies (MQSeries, Tibco software)
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate, make strategic recommendations to Sr. Mgmt as well as all levels of internal/external service partners
- Create good presentations with all relevant information geared to win deals and make the internal customers see value of the SL
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.