Assistant Manager - Strategic Leadership Hiring at Wipro Ltd
Views:441 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Wipro BPS - Project Manager - Banking Domain (8-15 yrs)
Shift : 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM
Notice Period : 0 to 60 Days.
Recent Banking Domain Experience Is mandatory + SDLC + 4 to 5 Yrs of Project Management.
Relevant Experience in banking :
Skills : PM (4 to 5 Yrs) + SDLC + Banking Domain (6 to 8 Yrs).
Candidate should have minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent
PMP, PMI ACP, CSM, PSM
Project Manager :
Roles & Responsibilities
A Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing multiple projects through each phase of a project lifecycle across multiple departments within a Line of business. The Projects will be of low to medium Risk, scope and complexity
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work
- Develops and revises project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines
- Creates and delivers presentations to mid-senior level management on project goals and plans, including progress reports
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors
- May manage a group of projects associated with a specific business function Responsible for all stakeholder communications, including project Risks and or Issues
- Responsible for managing technical deployments
- Responsible to manage project finances that includes annual and monthly forecast, invoice payments, variance analysis and reporting
- Collaborate & Work with onshore and offshore peer teams, vendors and partners
Skills & Experience Required
- Candidate should have a total of 8+years of Experience in a banking organization/s
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience in core Project Management
- Experience in executing technology- Projects, predominantly in SDLC/ Agile framework. Projects Executed in Banking domain is a must
- Good Knowledge of industry standard Project Management methodologies and frameworks, viz. Agile or Waterfall or SDLC
- Good in preparing / developing project schedules, estimation, establishing measures and milestones, definition, scoping, tracking etc.
- Knowledge of managing projects through use of processes like risk management, quality management, Issue/problem management & Scope change management
- Excellent communication, presentation & leadership skills
- Good knowledge of Project management tools such as MS Project Plan & processes
- Experienced in working with remote project management teams through different geographies
- Must have exposure to offshore delivery models
Salary offered - 8-15 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.