Manager - Talent Acquisition at Wipro Ltd.
Views:7842 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Wipro BPS - Lead - Transformation Advisory - Digital & Robotics Process Automation (2-7 yrs)
Lead - Transformation Advisory - Digital and RPA - Wipro Ltd
- We at Wipro's Operational Transformation Advisory, help customers to transform their operation value chain using a blend of technology, industry knowledge and design capabilities. We work at the global level and draw from our extensive technical and functional knowledge, proprietary platforms and wide ecosystem of partners.
- We are seeking to hire exceptionally qualified candidates (CAs, MBA's from premier business schools etc.) with 3-5 years of experience.
Why should you consider this career?
- With 2-5 years of experience you are now poised to nudge your career towards a global role. We offer you an opportunity to refine and apply your business knowledge alongside the exciting new technologies and design thinking. As part of this team, you will work with a team of experts that understand and solve the most difficult operations challenges for global organizations.
- The role will challenge you and, at the same time, invest in you and groom you. You will develop new skills and build on those that you already have.
- It is a role that keeps you at the cutting edge of business, technology and design.
What are we looking for?
- Flair for moving audience with great presentations, conducting workshops; asking the right questions; bringing out and resolving conflicts.
- An ability to collect relevant information / data based on which you form problem hypothesis. And later refine it through conversations with the rest of team.
- Ability to network and socialize solution to functional, finance and technical leaders in the client organization
What will you do?
- Understand specific client context and co-create a digital transformation roadmap along with the client
- Advice ops transformation leaders in client organizations
- Craft solutions that use technology levers like blockchain, AI, advanced analytics, RPA etc. to deliver exponential ROI
- Sell your roadmap / solution and generate business for our technology implementation and operational practices
- Create and implement commercial-grade consulting methodologies and frameworks.
- Interact with leading analysts and advisors to showcase the capabilities of the group.
What is the typical profile that we are looking for?
Education: BE / B.Tech / BA (Econ) / BA (Statistics) + MBA (IIM, ISB, XLRI, XIMB etc). Or professional qualifications like CA.
Experience : 3-5 years after MBA in roles like consulting, analytics, operations in Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Pharma and Retail. Practical exposure in one or more of the technology areas - blockchain, machine learning, advanced analytics, Bayesian networks, RPA, IoT, virtual reality etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.