Wipro - Bid Manager (6-10 yrs)
Bid Manager - FS
Job Description :
Bid Manager - Level B2/B3 :
- The Bid Manager is responsible for supporting the Insurance Sales team in identifying opportunities, manage the RFPS and closing small to medium sized deals.
Experience : 6+ years
- Bid Manager is responsible for supporting the sales team in winning the deal by generating opportunities, manage the bid management process and creating or putting together a solution for small to medium sized deals that addresses client requirements while ensuring Wipro's interests are met.
Solution Definition / Integration / Generation :
- Works with service lines and domain consultants to create the solution for small to mid-sized deals
- Probes the customer and asks relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to the solution teams
- Works with SMEs to come up with specific product offerings based on market demand
- Makes a presentation of the solution to the client
Delivery Transition :
- Transitions the deal to the delivery team post successful conversion - explains the agreed scope and deliverables to the delivery team to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Participates in creation of handover plan and works with the delivery team during the handover period
RFP Management / Bid Management :
- Project manages the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan
- Identifies the teams / experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders for getting inputs as per plan
- Reviews progress as per the bid plan and takes corrective actions
- Integrates / assembles the response as per inputs received and ensures that response gets submitted as per timeline.
Contract and Compliance Management :
- Works with multiple internal teams and client representatives to create acceptable terms as part of NDA, SOW, MSA etc.
- Ensures legal, environment and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, IMG, FMG and other support teams
Commercial Architecting / Estimation :
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to determine the deal margins
- Coordinates with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates
Customer Management :
- Standardizes processes for customer visits
- Plans the entire customer visit and coordinates with multiple stakeholders to make the customer visit a success
- Contributes to the design of the memorabilia and other content that will be used during the client visits
- Leads customer presentations and participates in other customer engagement activities
Demand Generation :
- Collects background information of the prospective client through secondary sources for qualifying a lead
- Supports the sales team while pursuing a qualified lead by gathering relevant information on technology platforms etc.
- Supports opportunity creation by running campaigns through mails, webinars, workshops, cold calling etc
- Creates repository of information that can be used by sales team for presenting to the customer / client
- Presents or leads client presentations / workshops involved in demand generation effort
- Coordinates with alliance partners, analysts and internal teams to generate leads and achieve a state of preparedness to respond to RFPs and also to build the Wipro brand.
Knowledge Management :
- Focuses on activities like research to build further capability in the team
- Creates collaterals, account dockets etc that can be reused by the team
- Creates standardized templates for replicating across RFPs
- Works on case studies to be published internally and possibly to the external world
Personal Development and Competence Building :
- Identifies priority developmental competencies and seeks coaching support
- Focuses on all round development that includes competency building in areas of Functional, Domain, Technology, Process and
Behavioral skills :
- Creates individual development plan on the IDP portal to achieve personal and career development objectives in agreement with manage
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.