Wipro - Assurance Head - Information Security Assurance Management (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
As a ISAM (Information Security Assurance Management) :
- Accountable for delivering the highest caliber of Information Security advisory and support services to our clients. All services are tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients, taking into account each client's unique requirements, risk appetite and culture.
- Provide transparent and independent recommendations and advice to our clients when it comes to Information Security technology investment decisions.
- Primary focus is on helping our clients assess cyber and information security threats, identify weaknesses, implement a sustainable and pragmatic programme of Information Security improvements, and embed a security culture within the organization.
ISAM services include :
- Review of Information Security architecture design
- Review of Information Security management system design and implementation
- Review of Security policy and its implementation
- Review of Cyber security threat modelling and risk evaluation
- Application and infrastructure project risk assessment and mitigation
- Data protection audits
- Information Security and Data Protection awareness and training
- Technical Expertise covering Information Security/BCP, GRC, VA/PT Tools
- Technically qualified graduate from any reputed university
- Fluent (oral & writing) in English
- Previous experience of handling compliance requirements for an IT/ITES service provide as infrastructure management services
- Exposure to Cloud, Mobility, Networking, Server Management, Service Desk & End User Computing
- Experience of managing customers during presales, contracting and due diligences
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Interaction with senior leaders
- Experience of NOC/SOC operations
- Process Certifications in TOGAF, PMP, ITIL, SSAE 16, ISAE3402, SOC 1/2/3, PCI DSS
- IT SOX & Internal audit
- Enablement & Assurance of customer contractual requirements of Information Security/BCP, privacy
- Ensuring controls are identified, assessed, designed and ongoing verification of sustenance through reviews & audits.
- Planning for and Facilitation of customer audits covering, SOX, PCI/DSS, SSAE18, SOC1/2, Vendor audits etc
- Monitor & track all internal and external audit findings and facilitate closure
- Evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on customer requirements
- Investigation of critical security incidents
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.