Wipro - Associate - Corporate Legal Counsel (5-10 yrs)
Associate corporate Counsel
Job Description :
- The role requires providing day-to-day in-house legal support to Wipro's India business unit and the global central procurement operations.
The candidate will be involved in :
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating customer contracts and vendor agreements
- Mitigating customer and vendor issues including handling and advising on disputes, drafting and responding to notices for such disputes
- Strategizing and coordinating with external counsels for customer and vendor litigation
- Advising on legal compliance related queries with respect to India BU.
- The candidate will work closely with the India business team based in various cities in India, finance, human resources, ERM, IRMC and other relevant functions or teams, as well as with outside counsel, as maybe necessary, and counterparties or their lawyers.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.