Wipro - Assistant Manager - Presales & Strategic Initiatives - Travel/Hospitality/Airlines (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop propositions and go-to-market strategies for innovative ideas
- Ownership of all the bids that are being responded by the team
- Review the solution constructs, pricing models, commercials for every bid
- Manage, Update and Review the collaterals, propositions being created by the team on regular basis
- Work with the COEs, delivery teams in coming up newer propositions and service offerings as needed
- Program management and stakeholder management
- Regular travel - both global and local, will be required, in order to satisfy the requirements of the role
- The global role comes with the stated requirement of extended hours outside of normal India business hours. The individual will be required to stretch to accommodate calls and customer meeting requests in other time zones
- Have at least 12+ years- experience overall in IT industry, preferably in Consumer segments - Retail, CPG
- BE/BTECH & an MBA from a premier institute or an equivalent record of performing at the level required for this role
- Excellent communications and presentation skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Excellent understanding of IT delivery models and pricing models
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong structured problem solving and insight development skills
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
- Excellent attention to detail and high capacity to take calculated risks
- Knowledge on Application Development technologies and hands on experience in any of technologies i.e. Java, .NET, Enterprise Applications like SAP, Oracle.
- Awareness and experience in any of integration and BPM technologies
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture principles
- Knowledge of pace layered architectures
- Knowledge of Systems of innovations and clear understanding of how new developments in Cloud, Mobility, UI/UX, Social technologies are changing enterprise IT.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.