Wipro - Account Manager - CIS - Enterprise Segment (8-12 yrs)
- Should have at least 8/10+ years of experience in sales (preferred in Enterprise segment)
- Excellent communication & presentation skill.
- Identify opportunities of growth in the Private Enterprise and lead account strategy and planning
- Drive penetration in relevant client orgs, developing and strengthening relationships with decision-makers and influencers
- Create propositions working with Wipro competencies. SME and Strong solutioning background.
- Lead negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
- Monitors and incorporates trends and market dynamics into account strategy and plan
- Should have understanding of System Integration, Infra Managed Services & Cloud business with AWS,Azure & Google
- Should have understanding of working with OEMs and Alliances for CISCO, DELL/EMC, VmWare, Redhat etc
- Top-percentile relationship management skills
- Smart internal and external stakeholder management
- High energy, ambitious and wants to make a mark
- Will be able to thrive in Wipro's multi-cultural, global work environment
- Excellent analytical ability and strong persuasion skills
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.