Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:3148 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Wipro - Account Manager - BFSI Sector (5-10 yrs)
The career opportunity is with Wipro’s Sales Group. The Account Manager (AM) is accountable for revenue growth in key accounts in the BFSI sector. An AM is the focal point for all engagements with the client. He/she is the prime in building and maintaining strong client relationships, and increase mindshare and market share.
- Understanding of technology
- Identify opportunities of growth in the account and lead account strategy and planning
- Drive penetration in relevant client orgs, developing and strengthening relationships with decision-makers and influencer
- Create propositions working with Wipro competencies
- Lead negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
- Monitors and incorporates trends and market dynamics into account strategy and plan
- Minimum 5 years BFSI account management experience
- Top-percentile relationship management skills
- Smart internal and external stakeholder management
- High energy, ambitious and wants to make a mark
- Will be able to thrive in Wipro’s multi-cultural , global work environment
- Excellent analytical ability and strong persuasion skills
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.