Manager - HR at WINIT Software
Views:78 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
WINIT Software - Salesforce Automation Consultant (4-10 yrs)
- Be the domain expert (CPG) and interact with clients to gather requirements, consult, advise and document end to end requirements (Blueprint).
- Be the bridge between the customer and the product team and ensuring delivery is on par with requirements
- To constantly be able to add value the customer based on the domain experience and overlap with systems background
- To act as an account manager and go-to person for the customer
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing your own pipeline for accounts with leading companies in your territory across targeted industries of FMCG, Consumer durables, etc.
- To have a keen sense of business and foresee opportunities to grow the account by cross selling or upselling
- Develop domain led propositions on topics of prime concern
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
Essential skills and qualities:
- Excellent domain knowledge understanding (Distribution models, Process flows, Detailed understanding of Gen Trade/Modern Trade and Customer marketing/Shopper Marketing ways of working).
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.