Head - Recruitments at Wingify Software
Views:1856 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Wingify - Manager - Recruitment (5-6 yrs)
Manager - Recruitments (Technology)
- As a Manager - Recruitments at Wingify you will be responsible for attracting and hiring the best talent for our Product and Engineering Organization.
What you'll do?
- Utilize all conventional and non-conventional sourcing channels such as social-media, skill-specific websites, professional and social networking sites/groups, search engines and possible forums to locate both active and passive candidates; conduct resume mining and research for open positions
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our Engineering and product organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver the highest quality results.
- Be the owner of the recruitment metrics like time to hire, cost per hire, offer dropout ratios
- Represent Wingify and our culture in every interaction, showing the perfect balance of energy, confidence, respect and humility.
- Partner with hiring managers and company leaders to understand hiring needs and goals.
- Engage with the local tech community by attending meetups and seeking out other avenues through which to make connections and promote Wingify.
Who you are :
- Friendly, winning, and articulate (like any good recruiter!).
- Well-networked and outgoing; you meet and engage with people easily.
- A matchmaker; it's in your DNA.
- You understand that successful recruiting practice is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Percipient; you have high standards, are not satisfied with good enough, and shoot for the stars.
- Technical - Your friends call for help with their devices and you speak geek fluently.
- Self-motivated and determined; you don't need managers to look over your shoulder, though you impress the socks off of them when they do!
- Assertive but not pushy; you have excellent boundaries.
- A team-player, happy to collaborate or drop what you're doing to make a co-worker's day.
What you have?
- You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience with a technology/internet company - this is a MUST.
- Proven track record recruiting highly sought-after skill sets, especially software engineers.
- A well-earned reputation as a creative recruiter with an ability to source passive candidates through a variety of means and convert them into great hires.
- Passion for creating one-of-a-kind, high calibre candidate experiences.
- Interest and understanding of technology is an absolute must.
- Top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.