Technical Recruiter at Wingify
Views:2841 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Wingify - Account Manager - Inside Sales (4-8 yrs)
As an Account Manager at Wingify, you:
- Take pride in an Inside Sales role and are open to learning and feedback.
- Are a conversation starter and can keep people engaged. You know how to work through different personas and are adept at building champions within your prospects Organisation.
- Will be working in a metrics-driven high-velocity high touch Inside Sales environment.
- Know how to move opportunities through stages and present a reliable forecast.
- Will need a technical and consultative bent of mind. You will be transitioning prospects from a lead stage to paid customer and will be their Spoc during their trial/evaluation phase.
- Will be delivering demos and presentations to prospects across different regions and have to be up to speed with our competitor landscape and our unique positioning.
- Will need to display a strong capacity to adapt to evolving workflows, metrics and style of selling.
- Will be working across different geos and will need to adapt to different approaches that work in different regions. This will also mean that you need to be flexible to work in a region as the business demands.
- Have an appetite to take on bigger milestones, you are eager to ask and learn how to how about it.
- Are up for additional responsibilities and tasks and happy to wear multiple hats.
- Will focus primarily on New Business and if required you will be able to manage renewals/upgrades.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and contribute towards product feedback and roadmap.
- Have an eye for detail. You are capable of keeping clean and detailed CRM logs and follow workflow and internal approvals without fail.
- You will be working hand in hand with a Sales development function. Mentoring ability will be a great value-add.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Global Inside Sales experience. SAAS Sales experience will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and a rapport building ability. Strong listening skills, objection handling, and articulation.
- A genuine willingness to learn and an attitude to match.
- An ability to take rejections without getting bogged down.
- Empathy and an ability to understand customer needs. Solution-oriented sales approach instead of a transactional one.
- Enthusiasm about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class sales team.
- An appetite to overachieve.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.