HR Officer at Willis Towers Watson
Views:4322 Applications:947 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Willis Towers Watson - Manager - Human Resource Business Partner (5-12 yrs)
To work with the management teams (as allocated) to ensure a professional and high quality HR service to the streams. To be a single point of contact for all Employee relations/people management issues within the allocated business streams. To provide expert guidance on HR policies and procedures to local managers and Associates. To monitor employee relations and provide strategies for improving Associate engagement & commitment.
Competencies required for this role:
Developing Others - people who do this well act on a genuine intent to foster and encourage the development and learning of others. They go out of their way to help individuals to act on their own initiative and to plan for their longer term development.
Impact and influence - people who do this really well persuade, convince and influence and impress others to gain support for their agenda. They plan how best to win support, gain co-operation, or overcome objections and barriers. They also identify the best tactics to suit specific situations in order to achieve desired outcomes.
Organisation Awareness - people who do this well understand the formal and informal relationships in Willis and other organisations. They identify the real decisions makers and those individuals who can influence them, and predict how new events or situations will affect individuals and groups within the organisation.
Strategic Judgement - people who do this well work with a big picture perspective when addressing client and business needs. They successfully identify the future needs of the stakeholders. They use this understanding to create new products, processes, or services. They understand what factors are crucial to success, and how to track them.
- To provide HR services & practicable HR advice to the business streams
- To monitor and suggest effective strategies to manage at the earliest stage possible any employee relations issues
- To advise management on pertinent legislation and ensure compliance
- To ensure all HR activities/processes are consistent & fully documented.
- To work with the management team to maintain succession & resourcing plans to meet future business needs.
- To ensure Associate appraisals & development plans are in place for every Associate and liaise with the training managers to ensure appropriate training is delivered in line with them.
- To facilitate the performance management process from appraisal to performance improvement.
- To ensure highest quality induction and orientation programmes are delivered for new Associates.
- To conduct regular focus groups with Associates (Take the temperature)
- To ensure all associate data is up to date and maintained within the prescribed systems.
- To ensure all changes are documented properly and the correct policies/procedures are followed.
- To identify attrition risks and develop retention strategies
- To provide reports and analysis as required.
- To ensure Group/local initiatives are implemented in a timely fashion.
This list is not exhaustive.
Key professional/technical knowledge and skills (Qualifications where applicable):
- Degree/relevant qualification plus 2 years of experience as an HR professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong HR technical skills
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.