William O' Neil - Equity Research Analyst - Pharma/Healthcare Sector - IIM/IIT/NIT/CA/MDI/FMS/CFA (3-7 yrs)
William O' Neil - Pharma/Healthcare Equity Research Analyst - India, US, Europe (IIM/IIT/NIT/CA/MDI/FMS)
- Only people with experience in pharma/healthcare sector equity coverage (at least 3-7 yrs) for India or US or Europe should apply.
- Our focus list of 18 healthcare / pharma stocks includes 3 stocks in India, 2 in Australia, 2 in Hongkong, 3 in Europe and 8 in US. Small team of 3-4 cover healthcare global stocks, publish research. Opportunity to travel/ market to Institutional Investors .
- Published research is accessible to investors globally. Focus is on identifying best healthcare stocks globally using fundamental research and help investors identify entry/exit opportunities.
William O- Neil India is part of an international team of innovators and researchers, who power an exclusive set of global equity research products. Our research team tracks all the major international stock exchanges and equities, and our IT developers advance the utility of investing applications used worldwide.We are 50 year old firm based in Los Angeles. Other properties include Investors Business Daily, Investors.com, marketsmithindia.com
William O- Neil India is a subsidiary of William O- Neil + Co. in the U.S. Our teams work with retail and institutional clients in India and US.
The O- Neil Companies :
For the past half-century, the O- Neil companies have created innovative services to support the equity investing community. All these services are guided by a method of investing created by William J. O- Neil that has helped thousands of institutional and retail investors succeed in the market.
Role & Responsibilities : Equity Research Analyst
- Experience in writing earnings commentary and identifying key stock debates
- Conduct research and gather data through various sources
- Opportunity for top performers to take on travel, meet clients and take global coverage of leading sectors
- Collate, analyse and synthesize data on marketing conditions, business opportunities, key trends and market size/share
- Monitoring and capturing various market trends and financial details for India markets.
- Be involved in creating and reviewing presentation/ reports / commentary and add valuable analysis
- Authoring stand-alone syndicated reports and ad-hoc reports based on client requirements
- Ability to own the client requests end to end
- 3- 7 years of relevant experience in healthcare sector
- Experience in independently covering requests from Institutional clients
- Should have aptitude for strong fundamental research and trading mindset
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a quick-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Qualification : Graduation from Tier 1 colleges, MBA from Tier 1 Colleges / CFA
Work Location - Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.