Recruitment Manager at Wildcraft
Views:5335 Applications:1608 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Wildcraft - Product/Category Manager (4-7 yrs)
- 4-6 years of experience in Sales and Product management from Durable/Luggage industry/Apparel industry is a must
We have multiple roles with specifics to each category like gear , accessories, apparel
- Financial - Revenue , GP and Inventory of Category
- Process - Category Management SOP adherence - for product lifecycle
- Customer - Internal and External Stakeholder Management
- Business Planning
- Understanding Trends , Market Insights , Competition and Business Needs and provide direction to the category
- Budgeting , Category Sales , Margin and Inventory budgets across Sales Channels
- Drive Pricing and Discounting strategy to balance GP and Inventory
- GTM planning and implementation.
- Product Range Planning
- Seasonal Brief - Product strategy for clothing category based on market trend and competition evaluation.
- To ensure merchandise availability and quality with right product mix ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensure process adherence for inwards and returns and review norms for inventory ageing and stock cover and stock churning season wise.
- Category Performance
- Monitor sales and stock data at various channels and identify the problem and build appropriate counter measure.
- Promotional and display strategies for new launches and core products.
- Establishing working plans according to seasonal and budgetary requirements by evaluating performance gap.
- Sales and GP performance on periodic basis and intervene timely to ensure business metrics are in place
- Merchandise Management
- Merchandise Planning, Allocation and Replenishment.
- Benchmarking & Managing Stock Cover Ratio. Stock rotation to improve channel margins
- Monitor the merchandise quality and evaluate Customer feedback
- Inter Departmental Co ordination
- Stakeholder Management with Creation centre, Sales and SCM and other functions as required
- Work with Marketing for packaging , promotion and other channel marketing support as required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.