HR at Wildcraft
Views:2320 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Wildcraft - Manager - Taxation & GST (1-4 yrs)
Key Result Areas
1. Should have experience in GST, TDS, Income Tax and Customs.
2. Should be able to handle Assessments under Direct and Indirect Taxes.
3. Able to co-ordinate with consultants and various teams in Wildcraft and provide documents as required.
4. Should be able to comply with the applicable accounting standards requirement.
5. Able to assist in Statutory, Tax and Internal Audits of the Company.
6. Should be updated with the changes in the Taxation Laws and able to interpret the Tax Laws.
7. Perform timely reconciliations of the returns data with the books of accounts.
Skills and Knowledge
1. Team Management Skills - will have one reportee
2. Proficient in MS Office, working knowledge in ERP
3. Flexible, able to adopt to the needs of growing and changing environment
4. Must have good oral and written communication skills
Experience and Education
Post CA experience: 4+ years of experience in GST & Taxation, preferably in Manufacturing Industry. Experience in handling Audits is an added advantage.
Wildcraft is India's largest outdoor gear company. Its product range includes gear, apparel and footwear, luggage for Adventure, Travel and Urban outdoors. We have recently launched Personal Protective Gear for civilians and medical fraternity for protection during current pandemic . Wildcraft products take its inspiration from its brand ethos which guides the product to be functional, light weight, resilient and reliable. Having already catered to over 2 million customers, Wildcraft is best poised to ride the Indian outdoor industry opportunity and make Indians embrace the uncertainty and Be Ready for Anything. Website : https://wildcraft.com/
Salary offered: 8-11LPA