HR at Wildcraft
Views:4240 Applications:1237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:733
Wildcraft - Key Account Manager - Online Sales - eCommerce Domain (2-3 yrs)
Wildcraft India PL is seeking a detail-oriented team player with exceptional judgment to manage listings and grow sales on Myntra, Amazon and other online marketplaces.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter with 2-3 years of relevant experience who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment.
While responsible for operations, online marketing, merchandise assortment, merchandising, promotions and brand maintenance, the E-Commerce Marketplace Specialist time will be spent managing Wildcraft India PL listings and inventory for third-party online marketplaces.
This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing marketplace opportunities.
- Manage inventory on Myntra, Amazon and other online marketplaces as required
- Manage the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Create, manage, and optimize listings - ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out of stock item removal etc, with reconciliation of marketplace listings
- Monitor competitive listings and Wildcraft India PL product pricing on marketplaces
- Consistently monitor and understand competitive pricing landscapes
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email)
- Develop and present a marketing and advertising budget to drive Marketplace channel sales; update quarterly and adhere to guidelines regarding pricing, promotional strategy, and advertising budget once established, presented to and approved by Leadership.
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace metrics and sales
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems
- Establish Wildcraft India PL as a seller in new online marketplaces
QUALIFICATIONS, DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's/Master Degree in business, marketing, data sciences, or related field
- Two-plus years- experience in ecommerce, online marketing, or equivalent
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Has exceptional attention to detail and the ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others
- Knowledge of online marketplaces (Amazon, Myntra, etc) - Experience buying and selling on Myntra, Amazon, etc. preferred
- Experience in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce preferred
- Interest or experience in the lifestyle industry a plus. Knowledge of clothing / footwear / accessories preferred
- Experience with product listings, data feeds, email marketing, search engine marketing, and Google Analytics preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills