Co-Founder at WiJungle (HttpCart Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:119 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WiJungle - Technical Presales Manager - Network Firewall (2-5 yrs)
'ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE FROM NETWORK SECURITY INDUSTRY'
- As the Pre Sales Associate (PSA), you will be responsible for providing pre-sales consulting to prospect customers, channel partners & account managers.
- You will design and deliver on-site/remote product technical demonstrations/webinars/training & recommend appropriate product based on the requirement to customer, partners & newly onboarded account managers.
Responsibilities/What You'll Do:
1. Responsible for indentifying, acquiring and developing new business for WiJungle. Understand customer & partner requirement, resolve their technical queries & recommend the product.
2. Conduct demonstrations/trainings/webinars to effectively convey the product messaging & explain functionalities with emphasis on key differentiating features.
3. Design/prepare RFPs from strategical standpoint.
4. Check compliance for a given specification & provide required documents for participation.
5. Conduct trainings of new onboarded partners, customers & account managers globally.
6. Prepare tests for partner sales & support team certification along with customer.
7. Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve outstanding issues
8. Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts to Sales, Product Management, and Engineering departments.
9. Maintain a broad level of knowledge of industry trends and how WiJungle product adds value.
10. Keep a strong knowledge around complimentary & overlapping players features & roadmap.
11. Design and update Partners/Customers about WiJungle New Launches, updates via Promos & Webinars.
Skills/What You Need To Have:
1. 2-4 years experience as solution/technical consultant in network security sector.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Strong listening, presentation & convincing skills
4. Sells Consultatively - Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussions that result in mutual value.
5. Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies including but not limited to: HTTP and web-related technologies, proxies, caches, firewalls, routers, VPN- s, SD-WAN, DLP, Anti-virus, Anti-spam and spyware solutions
6. Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen
Shall have worked with Channel partners and a solid understanding of a channel-centric go to market approach.
7. Superb organizational skills
8. 'Whatever it takes' attitude and to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal.
Prior experience with smaller, growing companies.