Wibmo - Senior Manager - Sales (10-15 yrs)
Payments background is a must
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drawing out and implementing go to market strategies for payment related products
- Develop a strong understanding of payment industry processes
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the payment industry; Provide direction within the company on such initiatives
- Presenting business solutions to corporates and capturing the business requirements of the corporates- Liaison with key managers within banks and business partners (Corporate and Retail sales)
- Targeting large banks (issuers) and fintech space
- Should be from BFSI Sales / Prepaid / FRM background and should have done $ 1-3 million target p.a.
- Has worked in large format organizations in the past.
- They should have platform sales for 1 of the domains of biz (exp for 3-5yrs)
- Deep exposure in creating pipeline and hunting
- Individual Contributor role (self-driven and hands on)
- 10-12 yrs rel. exp from Top B schools
- Experience building a go-to-market plan for India with Wibmo products & services
- Build and manage a sales organization, which can include channel partnerships in countries
- Passion towards building a large consumer fintech business
- Proven sales experience of meeting or exceeding targets and interact with all levels of client organization, including executive and C-level.
- In-depth knowledge about Digital Payments, Fintech Industry
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse working environment with inspiring and hardworking colleagues
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- A flexible working environment where you can drive your outcomes