Wibmo - Business Analyst - Product Team (3-5 yrs)
Job Description for Business Analyst
We at Wibmo, believe in making payments simple and secure. Today, an overwhelming majority of the eCommerce transactions that happen every day in India, are powered using our systems. Now, we are levelling up, and are taking giant leaps towards helping everybody make payments using mobile phones. On that journey towards becoming one of India's largest players in the Mobile Payments ecosystem, we are building a world class team to help us get there. This is your call to action, to come join us, be a part of that team and chip in to make this world a better place to live in.
Designation: Business Analyst
Your role :
- As a part of the product team, you will be working every day with a variety of different teams (Business, Banks, Partners and Merchants). As a Business Analyst, you will be required to understand all their business needs, capture that and share it with the internal teams, in a language in which the Engineering and QA teams can understand.
- The key to building a world class product, is world class documentation. Think about it - if you mess up, everybody down the line will mess up. :)
- Coordinate with all the various different teams during implementation. For a complex product like mobile payments, this needs some serious multi-tasking skills.
- There is only so much role we can define for a product in the hyper growth mobile/internet economy. As we build bigger and better things, be willing to take up bigger and better challenges.
What we expect:
- Have a solid understanding of business fundamentals and use them at work, everyday
- Possess a keen eye for detail, for it will be required to understand a complex product like mobile payments
- Bring you - A Game every day, for you will be working in a fast paced environment
- Stay curious, Question everything, Move fast and Break things.
- MBA preferably Finance specialization.
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably as a Business Analyst/ Project Coordinator
- Any prior experience in a startup is highly preferable
- Any prior payment industry experience is highly preferable
- Brownie points given if you excel at something, apart from work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.