HR at Whizlabs Software Pvt Ltd
Views:767 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Whizlabs - Business Development Manager - B2B (5-10 yrs)
Business Development Manager - B2B
At Whizlabs, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That's why we're seeking a qualified Business Development Manager (BDM) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal members should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost revenue growth and profitability.
Responsibilities of this Role :
- Represent our company's products, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage them for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation
- Work on a focused list of accounts and build a pipeline from that.
- Perform cold calls and email etc to generate new sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospects and B2B head
- Report to B2B head with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/PG degree with at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- 5 plus years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
Founded in 2000 by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi. We are Indias one of the leading certification training providers, also awarded the ' Most Innovative Indian IT Company award by NASSCOM in 2004. We are one of the first in the industry to launch online training for various technologies.
Based in Bangalore, New Delhi (India), and Coimbatore, we have helped over 5 Million professionals and companies across 150+ countries to get trained, pass certifications, and helped them to succeed in their careers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.