WhitehatJr - Director - Consumer Insights (7-10 yrs)
Director - Consumer Insights
About WhiteHat Jr. :
WhiteHat Jr is a Mumbai based Edtech startup by Karan Bajaj that focuses on teaching coding to young kids.The online platform is made for children (ages 6 to 18) to learn programming and are then encouraged to create games, animations and applications. The subjects range from data structure, app and game development to machine learning and space technology.
WhitehatJr is backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits.
Know More :
Job description :
WhitehatJR is hiring a leader who'll set up the customer insights process from ground up. You'll be the voice of the customer in our company.
Overall responsibilities :
- Function as consumer advocate to represent customer's voice in business decisions.
- Organize primary research through standard methods or emerging digital methods.
- Develop MA plans to collaborate with Customer Insights and bring insight for consumer behavior.
- Prepare Consumer Insights documents focusing on learning at strategic level.
An ideal candidate will have :
- 7+ years of experience working in customer insights/research domain
- Experience leading customer insights function at a software company
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email, and video conference
- Hyper-organized and process-oriented. A strong multitasker who can wear multiple hats and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail
- Growth stage consumer facing startup experience a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.