Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:1372 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
WhiteHat Jr - Vice President - Sales Excellence - IIM/ISB/IIT/BITS/SP Jain/JBIMS (10-20 yrs)
Vice President - Sales Excellence (Tier 1: ISB/IIM/IIT/BITS/SPJain/JBIMS)_Mumbai
Position Type: Permanent
Work Loc: WeWork Chromium, Mumbai
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed Operations Lead to join WhiteHat Jr, the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's (The largest Ed-tech company in the world) and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation opportunity in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Read more about the land mark deal here - https://techcrunch.com/2020/08/05/indias-byjus-acquires-whitehat-jr-for-300-million/
Qualification : Engineering/Post Graduate from premium Tier 1 institutes (ISB/IIM/IIT/BITS Pilani/SPJain/JBIMS)
We are looking for a passionate, pedigreed Vice President - Sale Excellence Leader with minimum 10 years of experience and should also have experience in start-up firms.
VP Sales Excellence will be responsible for driving entire Sales Excellence which comprises of :
- Leading Analytics team
- Running and driving the Training & Audit
- Responsible for Internal helpdesk
- Managing the Sales Customer Helpdesk
- Driving EMI
- Various process improvements across sales functions like training, audit, fraud, internal helpdesk.
- Managing a large scale Team Size of 100+
Required Skills :
- Should be from Tier 1 institute
- Experience in driving business transformation and generating profitable growth through focus on customer experience and operational excellence, using technology and product to solve challenging problems.
- Should be hands-on and willing to work at the ground level
- Should have strong experience with Start-up firms and should have build the Sales team from the scratch.
Behavioral Traits :
Radical Accountability: Run the vertical like your own business. Product is incredibly high quality with 20%+ conversion.
Systems Thinking: Early stage start-up hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking. Do-er versus a talker.
Extremely creative/hacker mind-set with In-depth knowledge of the subject.
For more background, please find a glimpse into both our student experience as well as representative teachers on the platform.
Student Experience https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xcVvxxZBA
Representative Teachers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5teeOqHoEvs&t=64s