WhiteHat Jr - Vice President - Performance Marketing (8-12 yrs)
About WhiteHat Jr.
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate person to join WhiteHat Jr., the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr. has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Years of Experience: 8+ years
Location: Flexible (Remote till July)
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Knowledge in handling paid advertising campaigns in Google, Facebook, Yahoo/Bing Network, LinkedIn, E-mail Marketing and content networks (ex. Taboola/Outbrain/Colombia)
2. Setting, Executing, Managing & optimizing paid campaigns on Google/Yahoo/Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, content networks (ex. Taboola/Outbrain/Colombia) YouTube & other self-served platform
3. Provide strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals
4. Proficiency in tracking site traffic across various marketing channels using Google Analytics
5. Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of AdWords (Search, Display) campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via AdWords
6. Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals
7. Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages
8. Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
9. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and pointout key areas of importance in accordance to internal business goals
a) Radical Accountability: Run the vertical like your own business. Product is incredibly high quality with 20%+ conversion.
b) Systems Thinking: Early stage start-up hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking. Do-er versus a talker.
c) Extremely creative/hacker mindset with In-depth knowledge of PPC / Facebook Advertising ecosystem
This is a one-in-a-lifetime chance to have an impact on a global scale with millions of children and thousands of educators with WhiteHat Jr's award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, self-driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience