Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:825 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
WhiteHat Jr - Vice President - Contact Center Operations - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI (10-12 yrs)
Vice President - Operations (Contact Center)
Position Type : Permanent
Work Location : Mumbai
Working Days : 6 Days/week (should be flexible as per Business needs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed Operations Lead to join WhiteHat Jr, the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's (The largest Ed-tech company in the world) and an award-winning management team.
The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation opportunity in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Read more about the land mark deal here - https://techcrunch.com/2020/08/05/indias-byjus-acquires-whitehat-jr-for-300-million/
Qualification : Engineering/Post Graduate from premium Tier 1 institutes
WhiteHat Jr. is looking for a passionate, aggressive Operations Leader with a deep passion for reinventing early childhood education. The Operations Leader will head the entire Contact Center operations ( a team of 1000+ call center executives) looking after Customer Service and Technical Support.
Job Description :
- Lead a high performing inhouse team and manage trial class operations working closely with contact centers and handling their team of 1000+ executives.
- Manage the operational activities and challenges of allocated divisions and ensure resources match workloads to provide cost effective, high quality service within timeliness.
- Improve trial class completion (one of the biggest revenue drivers) by ensuring exceptional support delivery and quality.
- Support student and teacher experience and ensure high CSAT scores
- Develop standard operating procedures and optimize them as needed
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring strong training and quality processes adopted by call center teams
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Managing Directors / Senior Managers / Team Leaders / Agents / Trainers/ Quality Analysts who are responsible for trial class customer support and experience.
Skill Required :
- Engineering/Post Graduate from premium Tier 1 institutes with 10 - 12 years of experience in team management.
- Should have managed a team span (direct + indirect) of 200+.
- Experience in setting up an Operations team from scratch. Understanding and experience of working with call center operations is a must
- Extensive operations leadership experience (7+ years)
- Experience within customer services and relationship management with customers / clients.
- Strong Operations background in any of these industries - E-Commerce/Start-up/E-Learning/Consumer Goods/Telecom
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong coaching and people-development skills.
This is a one-in-a-lifetime chance to have an impact on a global scale with millions of children and thousands of educators.
Backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.