WhiteHat Jr - Senior Manager - International Operations (5-10 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed Senior Manager - International Operations to join WhiteHat Jr, the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's (The largest Ed-tech company in the world) and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation opportunity in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Read more about the land mark deal here - https://techcrunch.com/2020/08/05/indias-byjus-acquires-whitehat-jr-for-300-million/
- Manage the operational activities and challenges of allocated divisions and ensure resources match workloads to provide cost effective, high quality service within timeliness.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call centre objectives, performance, standards, and policies.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Managing Managers / Team Leaders / Agents / Relationship Managers who are responsible for solving queries of students and teachers, and maintaining good relationships with students and teachers so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
Qualification: Any management graduate from Tier 1 institutes with 5+ years of total experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a Customer Service or Business Operations with experience of managing large team size of 100+
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong coaching and people-development skills.
This is a one-in-a-lifetime chance to have an impact on a global scale with millions of children and thousands of educators.
Backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.