Human Resource at WhitehatJr
Views:488 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
WhiteHat Jr - Manager - Curriculum Operations (5-10 yrs)
As Curriculum Operations Manager at Whitehat Jr you will be responsible for executing multi-disciplinary projects across Content, Training, Curriculum and Review. You will manage the end to end workflow by liaising with various stakeholders and get feedback from users to ensure creation of top class curriculum content.
- Ensure proper Workflow Management and adherence to timeline as per the process defined for Curriculum Development.
- Engage with Teachers and Students on the platform to get feedback on the Curriculum developed and provide insights to the Curriculum development team
- Ensure that the content management system is updated at all times
- Ensure that Content Creation Targets are met on a weekly basis and is always ahead of Class Consumption of Leading students
- Ensure that all associated content like Class Summaries, Graphics, etc are in place
- Ensure Audits and user feedbacks for all new lesson plans and projects created and share insights with the Curriculum development team
- Analyze Curriculum Metrics on a weekly basis (Class Consumption, Project Submission, Class Duration, Inactive Students, Trial Conversion, Renewal%, etc)
- Get user feedbacks for all classes which have quality or duration breach and share insights
- Solve Curriculum Escalations from Customers (Students/Parents and Teachers)
- Ensure Curriculum Improvements are done by liaising with the Curriculum Subject Matter Experts