WhiteHat Jr - Manager - CRM - Non Tech - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-8 yrs)
About WhiteHat Jr.
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, CRM to join WhiteHat Jr., the fastest-growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJUs and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr. has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out-of-the-box thinker.
Role Description -
- Conceptualise, plan, and execute CRM campaigns that drive traffic, repeat purchase, and cross-sell.
- Segment the user base to deliver personalized communication and offers.
- Analyse data and identify actionable insights to increase repeat business for online channels
- Maintain and publish performance dashboards - campaign level, cohort level, channel level
- Design experiments and run A/B tests to improve existing campaigns/processes.
- 5-7 years experience in a data-driven function. Comfortable with numbers to make focused decisions
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to apply new concepts.
- CRM experience in an e-commerce/consumer company preferred
- MBA from premier institutions