HR Manager at WhiteHat Jr
Views:472 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
WhiteHat Jr - Director - Search Engine Optimization (10-15 yrs)
Role: Director, SEO
About WhiteHat Jr.
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed Leader in Organic Growth / SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to join WhiteHat Jr., the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr. has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
We are looking to hire a Director of SEO to head a team of upto 5 Professionals dedicatedly working on building the Organic traffic charter for the Company.
What you would be doing
- Lead the Charter for Organic Traffic and Revenue for the Company, including building the SEO Strategy, ASO Strategy, Implementation Roadmaps and Key Hiring.
- Responsible for the entire business from Organic Channels on our App and Website.
- Work closely with Product and Tech team and designing product & SEO features for the website
- Drive the team to work on Keyword Research Analysis, Traffic Conversion Analysis Landing Page creation and Optimization.
- Manage the overall health of website and ensure it is 100 % compatibility. Including fixing any errors, sitemap issues or any other issues on website.
- Design month and month keyword oriented Project Work plan and strategize on and off pages work for the Tech Teams and Content Teams.
- Be the go to person for Latest Search Technologies and SEO Industry Insights
- Has 10+ years of Experience Building Organic Growth for a large business
- Has Team Management experience of 5+ People
- Has Stakeholder management and great interpersonal skills, ability to work in cross functional projects
- Has Worked on Google AdWords in Setting up Campaigns and running it successfully.
- Has Deep Understanding of Google Webmaster & Analytical tools usage and implementations in a large scale web and app property exceeding 10Mn MAUs.
- Has Experience of developing hypotheses, gathering feedback and A/B testing them
- Has First principle problem solving, data-driven decision-making ability