Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:980 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
WhiteHat Jr - Director - Performance Marketing (5-20 yrs)
Role: Director - Performance Marketing
Position Type: Full time
Location: Mumbai, NCR/Delhi, Bangalore
About WhiteHat Jr.
The fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr. has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
A rare opportunity for a passionate, entrepreneurial individual to join the world's largest Ed-tech valued at USD 16 Billion.
We are scouting for a Director to lead performance marketing for India and International regions (ANZ/UK). This role has a highly visible set of responsibilities, owning the P&L, developing the end-to-end strategy, and leading a team through execution for SEM, Display, Social, Affiliate, and more, across all product categories (Coding, Math and new launches). This leader will be a player/coach who drives outsized impact in scaling the business.
The Director will report to the Country Head and work closely with other senior leaders to develop channel specific marketing strategies and help launch new products.
Type of hire: Permanent
Karan Bajaj was the Discovery India CEO. 15+ years of excellent operating experience: P&G/BCG pedigree; scaled an offline start-up from 3 to 300 in NY; wrote 3 novels with Penguin/Harper, all bestsellers with movie deals. I see things through. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karan_Bajaj
Field: Education Technology. Product is blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- This will be an individual contributor role who will be responsible for end-to-end strategy and implementation level to perform the task and achieve the business goal.
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of Facebook campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via AdWords
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists
- Improve quality score of ads on Google and optimize campaign structure
- Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal business goals
- Preferably from a B2C (Consumer) centric background
- Should have minimum of 7 - 10 years of relevant hands-on experience into performance marketing campaigns via Facebook, Google and other social media platform.
- Experience towards PPC, ROI campaign
- Should have managed huge Performance Marketing Budgets
- Should be willing to be a part of fast-paced aggressive work culture growing start-up
- Should be willing to play an Individual Contributor role and manage the end-to-end strategy and the implementation by his/her own.
- Should be analytically strong and a strategic thinker.
a) Radical Accountability: Run the vertical like your own business. Product is incredibly high quality.
b) Systems Thinking: Early stage start-up hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking. Do-er versus a talker.
c) Extremely creative/hacker mindset with In-depth knowledge of PPC ecosystem
Backed by a reputed founder and two of the Top 3 India VCs, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make tremendous wealth for an exceptional Performance Marketing Expert.