WhiteHat Jr - Curriculum Manager (4-8 yrs)
WhiteHat Jr. is looking for an educator with a deep understanding of technology and programming concepts. This role involves working with the latest technology tools for kids coding like code.org, Scratch, Thunkable, etc to develop the world's finest coding curriculum for the children between the age of 6 to 16. The curriculum manager will focus on developing students- computational thinking skills and activity-based learning. This role also includes writing well-structured detailed lesson plans for the above-mentioned curriculum and training teachers on implementing the same on a large scale. It provides educators an opportunity to share their expertise at a global scale with thousands of children and hundreds of educators.
- Designing the world's finest curriculum on teaching 21st-century skills to students using coding as the medium.
- Writing well-structured and detailed lesson plans for the above-mentioned curriculum. Each class should be a - wow- experience for every student
- Work closely with the Subject Matter Expert as well as the Storyboarder to ensure that the flow of the lesson plan is highly engaging and effective
- Test the Lesson Plan with Students and teachers
- Ensure Audits and user feedbacks for all new lesson plans and projects created and share insights with the Curriculum development team
- An in-depth understanding of activity-based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills.
- Prior experience of curriculum creation and/or teaching in International School is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Aggressive: - Take no prisoners approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and the Curriculum Manager should have the same all- consuming drive.
- Systems Thinking: Have a good systems thinking to accordingly build a framework and platform which encourages Students to come up with their own ideas and bring them to life
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.
- Backed by reputed VCs and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.