Human Resource at WhitehatJr
Views:1309 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
WhiteHat Jr - Associate Operations Manager (4-9 yrs)
We are seeking a motivated Operations Manager to oversee our operational activities. You will work with a variety of team members across different verticals to ensure smooth functioning of all operations on the curriculum front from ideation to publishing of lesson plans and functioning of live classes. The role will vary and evolve with time. The key idea is to identify problems, find solutions, and get them executed.
Our vision is to redefine the way Math is learned and to help children become confident creators with Math.
- Get things done as per the requirement of the team.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders and ensure timely delivery of curriculum deliverables
- Organize, modify and update existing workflows. Set up or fix operational processes which are not functional
- Ensure quality assurance is in place for all curriculum deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience :
Good to Have :
- Operational experience in Ed-tech companies or in other industries. Project management experience in the content industry would be valuable.
- Experience of working in startup environments
- Strong Academic background
- 4-9 years of experience