Manager TA at WhiteHat Jr
Views:1503 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
WhiteHat Jr - Community Lead - Social Media (5-9 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a Social Media master to join WhiteHat Jr., a well-funded early-stage Ed-Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience/resume-building in a short time for a Social Media/Community Director.
Job Designation: Social Media/Community Director
Location: Mumbai-based Only. We Work WeWork Chromium, JVLR. Co-location with the founding team is a Must.
Years of Experience: 5 years+
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in Marketing / Public Relation/Mass Media/MARCOMM from premium institutes with deep client/agency background.
Job Profile :
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- The incumbent is responsible most importantly for building a deeply engaged, passionate social community for a cutting-edge ed tech product with global scale.
- Aggressive experience in growth hacking/partnership building and social media management is a must.
- Excellent written communication and creative writing skills are a pre-requisite for this role
- Prior experience in handling Social Media for Ed-Tech or E-Commerce industry.
- Aggressive: - Take no prisoners- approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and the Social Media Manager should have the same all-consuming drive.
- Systems Thinking: Create strong processes and systems to build a rocket-ship. Early-stage start-up hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking. Do-er versus a talker.
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership and radical accountability for work. The product is incredibly high quality with 20%+ conversion.
- Extremely creative/hacker mindset: Digital Native, should be passionate to reach out to all top Whatsapp groups, Facebook Moms groups, hundreds of offline groups, anything it takes to bring a life-changing ed-tech product to millions of customers.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
Backed by a reputed founder and two of the Top 3 India VCs, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make tremendous career growth for an exceptional self-motivated Social Media wizard.