HR Manager at White Owl
Views:12500 Applications:1904 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:575
White Owl - Manager - Human Resources & Corporate Experience (5-8 yrs)
- If you are an incredibly intelligent & a highly-motivated individual, excited to build a craft beer business across India, juggle multiple work streams across numerous verticals, we want to hear from you
- As an Manager - Human Resources & Corporate Experience, you will comprehensively manage all topics related to human capital for all employees of White Owl across all our offices nationwide
- You will also work hand-in-hand with our senior management team and various internal manufacturing, distribution and back-end support teams Organizational Chart Management - forecasting human capital allocation based on our short-term and long-term growth goals
- Employee Hiring - drafting and posting appropriate job descriptions, reviewing incoming candidate applications, plotting and coordinating interview schedules as well as collecting and subsequently communicating candidate feedback, both internally and externally
- Employee Onboarding& Training - facilitating both a comprehensive and engaging onboarding program for all new team members as well as continuous training/interdepartmental knowledge sharing for all existing team members
- Employee Goals & Feedback Management - establishing clear goals and performance metrics for all employees, managing our detailed, periodical review process (including exit interviews), and collecting and providing constructive feedback to facilitate continuous efficiency and performance improvement
- HR Process Management - drafting policies for, and maintaining detailed records of various HR-related processes, including: employee documentation, payroll, attendance, vacation & travel records, etc.
- Within Corporate Experience management, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing various efforts related to employee experience across our all offices nationwide, including but not limited to:
- Corporate Environment Management - ensuring consistency in culture, facilities and support infrastructure across all our offices, including physical office environment, team building efforts and other related activities
- Office Administration - execute (for Mumbai) and coordinate (for other offices) various administrative and support functions, including: proactively ordering, receiving and maintaining inventory records for all office supplies and brand collateral and executing travel bookings, expense reimbursements and vendor payments as per our policies and guidelines
- Unique ability to simultaneously be a captain & a soldier, a leader & a resource, a mentor & a team-mate
- Work experience of 5-8 years, ideally as a Human Resources/Office Manager within the alco-bev, consumer goods or hospitality industry
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficiency with office management procedures and familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other office management softwares (ERP etc.)
- Strong work ethic and discipline
- Paranoia for organization, timeliness and optimization
- Passion for entrepreneurship and top quality craft beer
About: White Owl
White Owl is a Mumbai-based, Award-Winning Brewery renowned for handcrafting beer using the finest of natural ingredients from around the world. Armed with an extensive craft beer portfolio featuring an eclectic selection of old-world & new-age styles, White Owl advocates small-batch brewing of crisp, complex flavours & distinct aromas under the leadership of a highly-experienced & internationally-trained brewing team.
As of August 2019, White Owl distributes its craft beer on Tap, in Bottles and in Cans at over 2,500 restaurants, bars & retail stores across Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Bengaluru& Delhi with several new geographies in the pipeline.
White Owl was conceptualized and founded by entrepreneurs from Harvard Business School and the Wharton School of Business and is supported by a diverse investor group out of both India and the United States.