Founder & Managing Director at WhistleBugle India
Views:209 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
WhistleBugle - Forensic Audit Role - Investigations - CA (2-3 yrs)
Forensic Audit Role - Investigations
- Forensic Accountants combine their accounting knowledge with investigative skill sets in various investigative and litigation support engagements
- Performs forensic research to trace funds and assist in identifying the assets for recovery
- Conducts forensic analysis of financial data
- Carry out investigative methodologies to identify issues and gather relevant evidence
- Assists and prepares and forensic accounting reports from financial findings
- Analysing financial and other business records and the preparation of reports
- Prepares analytical data for litigation
- Liaise with clients and build on existing client relationships
- Supporting fraud and misconduct investigations of varying size and complexity, including assisting in conducting suspect and witness interviews
- Supporting fraud and anti-bribery and corruption risk management engagements, including assisting with the delivery of workshops
Desired Profile :
- Chartered Accountant
- Post qualification experience of 2-3 years
- Prior experience in Internal Audit is an added advantage.
- Prior Forensic experience or a professional qualification in fraud examination (Certified Fraud Examiner) would be an added advantage
- Possess strong domain knowledge, understanding of forensic processes and possible risks in operations.
- Background in accounting, corporate finance, corporate security/investigations or internal/external audit functions preferable.
- Prior experience in the banking sector is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills)
- Advanced understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours. Ability to work well in teams
- Willingness to travel within India or abroad for long continuous periods of time
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic and lead by example
- Ability to assist effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively and utilise project management skills to manage tasks.
- Experience in creating formal reports for communicating with clients and assist in articulately findings to client management and other interested parties.
- Experience in corporate investigations is a plus
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.