Cofounder at Wherehouse.io
Views:1157 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:312
Wherehouse.io - Manager - Operations (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for an energetic and analytical Operations Manager - Supply to join our team. If you are hands-on execution specialist and a data-driven decision-maker, with experience in onboarding and managing a large group of vendors/local stores/fleet/people, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional verbal communication, solid team leadership, and presentation skills, and is able to both plan and execute at scale. Prior experience in operations management roles in supply chain/logistics will be a vital skillset for this role.
Ultimately, you should be able to onboard and retain local businesses better, understand and empathize with grievances, plan incentives, rewards, and rules for Wherehouse-partners, and manage a young, energetic team of onboarding executives.
- Ensure that an effective funnel-based approach is taken with respect to the local business onboarding. Cultivate multiple sources and catchments to build the supply side, evaluate and monitor the relative performance of these various sources, and optimize the onboarding process (and cost of supply creation).
- Develop, review and improve Wherehouse training material and processes, to ensure stickiness of the concepts and lessons in the mind of driver-partners. Inculcate a Wherehouse culture in each and every Wherehouse partner.
- Plan ways to improve the quality of driver-selection, as well as the stringency and effectiveness of the driver-tests over time. Provide feedback to the drivers so that they are on the path of continuous improvement.
- Monitor and improve Wherehouse NPS, to ensure their happiness and retention over time.
- Attend to Wherehouse issues in a timely manner and ensure that all issue-tickets are closed within the allotted TAT.
- Create SOPs for all key and repetitive processes, to minimize variance and ensure a high degree of standardization.
- Proven work experience of 3+ years in operations roles in logistics-, delivery- and/or mobility- sector.
- High level of comfort with a data-driven management approach
- Ability to identify and track relevant metrics (e.g. identify that incentive tiers can be adjusted
- by 5% to ensure 30% higher retention of drivers, and 10% higher NPS)
- Excellent and engaging verbal communication skills in Hindi and Englis
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask