WheelsEye - Talent Scout - Tech & Product Hiring (3-5 yrs)
About WheelsEye :
Logistics is complex, layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, completely offline and deep with trivial and deep rooted problems. Though, industry contributes 14% to the GDP not much focus has been put and progress has been made to solve the problems of the industry.
Currently, Wheelseye is offering technology to empower truck fleet owners. Our software helps automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time performance and streamline their business.
Run by IIT grads and ex Entrepreneurs, Wheelseye is already impacting lives of 10,000+ Fleet Owners across India by processing 50 Million Data Pings every day.
What's exciting about WheelsEye?
- Work on a real Indian problem of scale
- Impact lives of 5.5 cr fleet owners, drivers and their families in a meaningful way
- Different from current market players, heavily focused and built around truck owners
- Problem solving and learning oriented organization
- Audacious goals, high speed and action orientation
- Opportunity to scale the organization across country
- Opportunity to build and execute the culture
- Contribute to and become a part of the action plan for building the tech, finance and service infrastructure for logistics industry
Eligibility & Responsibility :
- 3-5 years of Recruitment experience is a must.
- Take complete ownership of tech and product hiring
- Planning new recruitment strategies
- Finalizing the number of people to be hired with key stakeholders
- Completely understanding the current business and vision and hire accordingly
- Be an innovative talent scout
- Would be a huge plus if someone has worked with a startup at the early stage and was a part of building it to success.
Anshul Mimani (Ex-Shuttl | IIT Kharagpur)
Manish Somani (Ex-Shuttl | IIT Roorkee)
We have multiple openings in different departments and will try to match your profile with suitable openings (if any).