Talent acquisition specialist at Whatfix
Views:5269 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Whatfix - Sales Engineer (3-10 yrs)
Sales Engineer :
Whatfix is disrupting the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk Throughs inside enterprise applications at the exact time a task is being performed.
We provide enterprises with a Software Platform that allows them to create Interactive Guides or Flows that sit as an overlay inside any web application. Flows are Contextual - appear based on where you are in the application (location) and who you are (role). Optimal performance and adoption of any web application is attained when there is easy access to Contextual Information - inside the application at the time a task is being performed.
We are looking for a stellar Sales Engineer to come join the tribe at our HSR Layout (Bengaluru) office.
The Sales Engineer will be the expert in the Whatfix product. The Sales Engineer will assist Sales in presenting the value proposition and benefits of the Whatfix solution to prospects.
What do you get to do?
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall Whatfix product portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Lead technical discovery and prepare/deliver technical presentations explaining Whatfix products to prospects and customers
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Evangelize Whatfix products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support - Respond to technical objections and articulate the value and return on investment delivered
- Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs
- Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales)
What you need to have/ bring to the table :
- 3-5 years Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering / Solutions Engineering or just strong Web Development experience
- Understanding of the fundamentals of front-end development
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions for large enterprises
- Understanding of high-performance software, SaaS
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team environment focussed on providing above industry standard customer service.
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
- Highly Desired Skills
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.