Team Lead at V-Konnect Associates
Views:235 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WFM Head - Contact Center - Banking (10-12 yrs)
- Managing scheduling, forecasting and volume projections
- Plan and execute expense reduction and maximizing efficiencies by initiating new projects and providing data analytics
- Can independently identify and run automation and efficiency projects in a large contact centre setup.
- Work on AHT reduction, resource productivity enhancements and FTE saves.
- Identify and track unit hiring needs and oversee attrition - through EWS and forecasts.
- Can work proficiently on Erlang and other excel formats for automations
- Can identify upcoming tools in Workforce management and upsell the same with budget rationale
- Can independently handle unit budgets and manage shrinkages.
- Tracking unit SLAs and publish regular MIS also highlighting any glaring trends to the senior management.
Financial / Budgetary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving cost per seat down by working on efficiency metrics.
- Manage overall unit budgets.
Individual Contributor / Managerial:
- Managerial with strong drive to lead large excelling teams in a contact centre setup.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.