Senior Talent Acquisition Lead at Wework
Views:300 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WeWork - Security Senior Lead (5-9 yrs)
The Security Senior Lead at WeWork India is responsible for security management, crisis management, physical, technological and operational security design and implementation in the North Territory (Gurgaon/New Delhi and Noida). The Security Senior Lead is a key manager of regional fire/life safety compliance. He/she will also interact with territory leadership as well as community teams in numerous WeWork spaces across the region and works very closely with the Operations Director.
The Security Senior Lead will also support executive protection (EP) and travel security to his/her region and facilitate meetings with local and central law enforcement. He/she will maintain a regular travel schedule within the region to weave together regional and local security management within the safety and security culture. The Security Senior Lead will also enable the GST to carry out its core mission statement which is to secure and safeguard the WeWork community's passion to succeed while doing what they love.
- Advises the Community Leadership and Operations Director on all safety and security needs.
- Supports new openings by providing risk assessments, drawings reviews and physical security expertise.
- Supports the Sr Security Manager - India in running Security programs and projects.
- Coordinates with vendors to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Conducts routine risk/threat assessments and provides the same to the GST.
- Uses the WeWork Core Crisis Management Plan (CCMP) to develop the Regional Crisis Management Plan (RCMP).
- Facilitating the completion of new building-opening checklists and follow on maintenance schedules.
- Daily administration and maintenance of current service agreements.
- Manage all service requests for repairs, maintenance and projects including:
- Maintain service records
- Manage vendors and schedule service dates
- Manage expectations and ensure timely completion of projects
- Manage the territory Salesforce (helpdesk) ticketing system.
- Enforce budgetary compliance as it relates to service at each territory.
- Schedule dates for service, work reviews and building reviews.
- Assist in the execution of security upgrade projects.
- Develops, rehearses and modifies security, crisis and emergency plans across the territory.-
- Provides regional safety and security training based on requirements and Security Manager initiative.
- 6-9 years of experience in physical security, access control software, managing CCTV systems, enterprise systems with global outreach and managing large scale projects with multiple deadlines and stakeholders.
- Understanding of low voltage technology (CCTV, Alarms, access control).
- Understanding of basic networking concepts (IP addresses, MAC addresses).
- Intensive liasoning capabilities with Government authorities
- Experience with help desk applications.
- Experience with service management software.
- Experience with S2 Access Control System
- Experience using ticket management systems
- Experience with Google apps and programs.
- Life safety training
- PMP/PSP Certification
The successful applicant will:
- Be a self-starter - WeWork's Global Security & Resilience (GSR) team is a dynamic team securing a creative and dynamic culture.
- Be a valued GSR member and team player.
- Be innovative and creative by nature.
- Be a confident public speaker able to influence senior executives and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a high-level of attention to detail.
- Be able to multitask across multiple platforms, departments, time zones, and cultures when necessary.
- Be able to liaise with external safety and security organizations in a professional manner.
- Maintain the highest professional standards within the WeWork message and concept.
- Have the ability to work in different timezones