Lead - Talent Acquisition at WeWork India
Views:12839 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
WeWork - Manager - WeWork Labs (4-6 yrs)
WeWork Labs is a new business unit whose mission is to make WeWork the long-term friend and partner to early-stage startups, helping them fulfill their destiny, and to power all organizations that share the same intention. Our vision is to be there for anyone who wishes to take the startup path, be the best place to start, and forever partner in success and failure. We offer a global platform that helps startups grow and succeed through community, education, mentorship, investments, press and more, and deliver directly under the WeWork Labs brand and indirectly by powering incubators and accelerators.
Position Goals & Objectives:
- The Labs Lead's main objective is to ensure member companies- success and happiness with a strong focus on developing opportunities and experiences for Member growth.
- Launch and maintain an active and engaged community, facilitating the growth of each startup within Labs
- Manage the Labs admissions process to ensure a full roster of promising startups participates in Labs each month
- Drive growth, promotion, and management of Labs programming for space
- Collaborate with the WeWork Labs team and members to identify and execute on opportunities and strategies to continually improve our value proposition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive listing of all the duties and responsibilities performed by positions in this class.
- Network, research, and create opportunities based on the unique needs of the early stage startups within WeWork Labs, including exposure to top industry mentors, investors and other key people crucial to the success
- Manage the Labs member pipeline: generate leads, conduct tours, build a pipeline of exciting new startups to join our program and ensure a full occupancy and community participation each month - take responsibility for sales and community dynamics. This includes collaboration with our WeWork Sales team and Community teams.
- Work closely within the Community, Operations, and Maintenance teams to ensure the highest level of member experience and satisfaction
- Manage day-to-day member needs and works to get to know member companies and develop meaningful relationships to provide them with the best resources and opportunities possible
- Coordinate and run events and ongoing tailored programming, with the ability to assess outcomes, receive feedback, analyze methods and techniques, and participate in the ongoing development of events and programming
- Connect your members to the wider WeWork community, ensuring that knowledge and resources are shared between the various WeWork sub-communities, ultimately - graduating- Labs members to offices when their ventures mature
- Create and manage a Labs alumni community, continuing to involve them in mentoring the new generation of startups participating in the program
- Identify, strategize, and act on opportunities to extend WeWork Labs- influence and brand in your city
- Build strong relationships between the business community, local government, and the Labs community
- Manage the P&L, including member growth, occupancy, revenue and margins, managing budget
Experience and requirements:
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
- Business incubation and acceleration programs
- Marketing and sales principles
- Working knowledge of industrial-organizational psychology, general management, sales, and marketing
- Familiarity with software engineering principles, revenue management, product-market fit
- Strong understanding of start-up financing and operations (burn rate, funding rounds, organizational scaling)
Research methods :
- Applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, ordinances, statutes, and regulations
- Public relations principles
- Budget administration principles
- Program coordination principles
- Experience desired in any aspect of small business, or personally owning or operating a commercial venture
- Deep knowledge of the startup - scene,- and developed connections with influencers in the startup ecosystem
- Experience in operations, project management, event production, sales, and/or customer service from an experience-based environment
- Experience consulting, familiarity with business and product strategy
- Technical background is highly desirable
- BA/BS or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Hospitality, or other related degrees
- MBA preferred
- P&L experience required
About the Company:
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.