Talent Acquisition Lead at WeWork
Views:1718 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
WeWork - Enterprise Portfolio Director (12-14 yrs)
About the Role :
This position is responsible for building and leading a team of experienced account and sales leads in their market in support of WeWork's enterprise revenue strategy and targets.
This is a unique opportunity to build the structure and pipeline of an untapped enterprise market who are looking to address the evolving needs of their employee culture and real estate footprint.
Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales and complex contract negotiations; experience building and leading enterprise sales teams; the ability to articulate WeWork's strategy and vision to a variety of audiences; and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast-paced technology companies.
- Manage and nurture a high performance enterprise sales team to scale business in a target-driven environment.
- Understand the target companies- business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate WeWork's value proposition at the executive level.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the WeWork offerings while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Develop and implement practices in their market to maximize lead generation, prospecting, pipeline creation and conversion rates across industries.
- Collaborate across teams- including Regional Sales, Broker Partner Program, Community, and Product - to manage deals to close.
- Innovate and develop new and unique sales tactics to build a sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with our Product group to provide input on solutions that are optimized for Enterprise members.
- Support direct reports by participating in and leading prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required to close large and complex deals.
- Motivate, assist and coach team members to drive them towards achieving their goals.
- 12 years of enterprise sales management experience, with a verifiable history of overachieving targets in a market-leading B2B sales organization.
- Managed an enterprise sales team for at least 3 years.
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives.
- Strong experience in B2B sales across Technology Product, Solution Sales, SaaS or Real Estate.
- Proven success in consultative sales success in establishing effective relationships with key decision-makers.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process.
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast pace environment.
- MBA from a top tier college is a plus.
About the Company: WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal