Talent Acquisition Lead at WeWork
Views:5757 Applications:792 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
WeWork - Enterprise Account Lead (5-7 yrs)
WeWork is seeking an Enterprise Sales Lead to help lead its corporate sales efforts in the Indian markets. The full-time position will be part of our growing Enterprise sales team. The successful candidate will be hard working and creative with a proven track record in sales to large companies and an existing network of enterprise relationships. The Sales Lead will be responsible for generating and cultivating leads and nurturing relationships through to closing. Additionally, they will help to develop the enterprise sales playbook in their region.
An Enterprise Sales Lead will drive revenue generation and sustainable topline through prospecting, qualifying and closing new and global businesses. Develop strong relationships with key clients that will create new revenue sources for the region.
- Lead generation, prospecting and forecasting business opportunities through effective use of Salesforce
- Working on the qualification, negotiation and closure of key Enterprise accounts
- Relationship building and cultivating / nurturing new businesses for expansion across various locations
- Collaborate across teams, including Regional Sales, Broker Partner Program, Community, and Physical Product, to manage deals to close.
- Work with Global teams to manage and grow new relationships. Be proactive in sharing knowledge and working effectively with teams across multiple continents
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics. Be open to donne multiple hats from sourcing new leads, being WeWork's face in the enterprise space and in designing optimum strategy and processes with Sales Ops
- Tour WeWork locations with potential members and in being extremely articulate in describing the WeWork Value Proposition and feature sets
- Work with other teams within WeWork to create an incredible WeWork experience for Enterprise members
- 5+years of B2B sales experience preferably in product sales or SaaS with an MBA from a top tier college ( ISB / IIMs)
- Experience in managing CXO level discussions and ability to identify the right stakeholders
- Excellent communicator and ability to think on the feet to bring up unique solutions to Enterprise member needs
- Organized and detail-oriented, and driven to succeed in a high growth segment
- Experience with SalesForce will be an added advantage
About Company: WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.