Senior Talent Acquisition Lead at Wework
Views:978 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
WeWork - Data Analytics Lead - Real Estate/Product & Procurement - CA/CFA (3-5 yrs)
- As a Data Analytics Lead, you will assist in managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- With the goal of helping the Real Estate, Product and Procurement department continuously improve, you will work closely with architects, engineers, designers, project managers, standards and leadership to collect and analyse the data. Particularly important to the role is the ability to communicate effectively and to maintain open lines of communication with team members and stakeholders.
Forecasting, Data Analytics and Reporting :
- Build and maintain complex financial models to synthesize financial forecasts and analyses for strategic initiatives, including new business lines / markets / products analysis, strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations, and other growth initiatives
- Work closely with the finance team and assist in the forecasting process, cash flow analysis, assist in long range planning and have a grasp of the monthly MIS and other internal reporting systems.
- Liaison closely with key internal stakeholders in various departments to systematically monitor performance, identify key trends and produce analytical and in-depth assessment reports to help management understand operating and financial trends better
- Produce periodic financial analyses and presentations for internal and external stakeholders, including Leadership Team, Board of Directors, Investors and Strategic Partners.
- Develop periodic performance reports and predictive analysis to be presented to the Leadership and Senior Management team and assist them in identifying early trends in order to facilitate quick and informed decision making.
- To continually monitor the Commercial Real Estate industry and identify key trends. To closely observe the competitive landscape and conduct regular competition analysis and Macro/Micro market studies.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) ; Masters in Business Administration, Finance, accounting, and/or Economics preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in finance in the construction industry
- Advanced Financial Modelling and Data Analytical Skills. Expected to be highly skilled and proficient in Excel, VBA & creating PowerPoint presentations. Preferably Engineering +CFA/ Finance background
- Must be able to build and maintain complex financial models
- Must be able to synthesize and draw conclusions from copious amounts of raw data
- Self-starter that takes initiative and is driven by new challenges
- Strong work ethic and rigorous attention to detail
- Strong communicator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to senior management in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Demonstrated success in team collaboration; ability to work well cross-functionally
- Passion for learning and relentless improvement; able to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Reports to the Strategy & Operations Manager.
- Aligns with real estate, product, standards, project management, procurement, sales, client solutions, finance and legal.