Senior Talent Acquisition Lead at Wework
Views:528 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
WeWork - Client Solutions Manager - Information Technology (10-15 yrs)
Client Solutions Manager - Information Technology
About the Company: WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
About the Role:
The Client Solutions team is responsible for solving complex problems for our customers - setting up projects for success by ensuring what we sell is what we can deliver. Client Solutions is the bridge between our Sales organization and our Development organization and is at the front-line of technical customer interactions throughout the sales process. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned AEC professional versed in industry best practices, yet also looking to improve on the inefficiencies that plague the AEC industry. In addition, candidates must love interfacing with customers and must understand the art of technical selling: driving urgency, consultative sales, and ultimately closing business. This candidate will be an experienced Information and Communication Technology (ICT) engineer with knowledge of building security tech, who will work within the design and construction team on technology engineering design and implementation. This is a unique opportunity for someone who leverages excellent technical and communication skills to rapidly produce technology solutions at scale.
The position requires a proven track record of positive team growth, an understanding of our brand at its deepest level, and an aptitude for positive and clear communication within your team. Additionally, the role requires respect for and discretion with sensitive information.
- Be a key client-facing member of the Client Solutions Team, working closely with the Sales team and the Development team.
- Understand individual enterprise client needs through requirements-gathering sessions covering IT, AV, and security concerns; translate these into technology design solutions with high level budget insights.
- Effectively document and convey these custom requirements and design solutions to the broader design and construction team, to ensure proper execution.
- Set up projects for success by liaising with the Development teams to ensure constructibility, schedule and budget alignment.
- Be forward thinking - work with our GC and Subcontractor partners to price potential projects well before the development of complete Construction Drawing sets.
- Have site walk-throughs with potential members to give insights to our custom IT offerings and possible solutioning.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Sales team to support the development of the Enterprise strategy and grow Enterprise membership of Fortune 1000 companies, while continuing to support the WeWork brand and community.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Work with various internal teams to drive Enterprise member satisfaction to ensure opportunities for additional business growth.
- Assist and close complex, multi-million dollar transactions, including the ability to cross-negotiate with our customers and our contractor-partners.
- Serve as leadership sponsor to large Enterprise accounts and help drive key executive relationships.
- Offer strong thought leadership within the global sales team, development team, and marketing team.
- Prioritise work at hand and offer timely inputs and solutions for custom IT projects.
- Understand target companies- business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate WeWork's value proposition at the executive level.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the WeWork offerings while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or Information Technology
- 10+ years of AEC experience, including corporate interiors, high-end retail, hospitality, or similar projects, as well as substantial collaboration with design and project management teams
- Minimum 5 years managing client relationships including participation in client meetings throughout the design and construction process, especially relating to IT, AV, Security and IT related MEP services
- Experience working with enterprise (e.g. Fortune 500) companies preferred
- Broad knowledge of low voltage infrastructure, systems networking, telecommunications, audio visual design and electronic security
- Understanding of network architecture and information security compliance. Driving optimised custom IT infrastructure design
- Full knowledge of creating and maintaining progressive budgeting and scheduling. Network diagram reading
- Understanding of project budgeting and scheduling and the ability to communicate and work closely with clients and external consultants/contractors during the selling phase to ensure we can deliver what we sell
- Experience with all stages of development including due diligence, design, bidding, contract management, and closeout
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a - can do- attitude, but open to feedback and a strong desire to learn
- Excellent time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral, written and graphic communication skills
- Excellent decision-making skills and a highly resourceful problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives