Senior HR Manager at Western Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:760 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Western Capital Advisors - Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Alliances & Digital Business (2-7 yrs)
1. JOB DETAILS:
Position Title: Asst Manager/ Manager / Sr. Manager
Department: Alliances and Digital Business
2. Organizational Overview:
Western Capital Advisors is a New Age Tech Enabled NBFC promoted by M/s. Kejriwal Group to serve the Niche Segments in Indian Lending Space. Our aim is to help our partners in utilizing their resources in a better way. We are a product agnostic company with focus on NBFC/Fintech/Market Players. We offer Term Loans to NBFC/Fintech/Market Players along with Retail Business (Unsecured loans to Salaried/Self Employed, Supply Chain, Vendor Finance, Two Wheeler, Loans against Property, BNPL etc). We are one of the best tech integrated NBFC in our segment.
Since inception, Western Capital has enabled over INR 1500 cr of financing to partner organizations through Wholesale and Partnership lending through digital first approach. In a short span of 3 years, the entity has a cumulative AUM of approx.INR 565 cr and has gained recognition for its quality portfolio and tech first approach.
For more information, please visit www.westerncap.in
3. Alliance and Digital Business Overview: Alliance and Digital Business is partnership-based retail Business division of Western Capital. It caters to loan products upto INR 1 crore ticket size across sectors namely Micro Finance, MSME, Consumer and Personal Loan, Vehicle Finance and non FI space. The business is primary driven by B2B2C model and covers products like Unsecured Business Loan, working capital, Supply chain, Term loan, among others.
4. JOB OBJECTIVE: To manage relationships across Alliance partners, build portfolio, and manage process as part of new partner on boarding.
5. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage evaluation and onboarding of NBFC, fintech and platform entities for FI, supply chain and partnership business.
- Exploring additional business relations with the customers, etc.
- Should have ability to assess deals opportunities across situations regulatory arbitrage structures, sub-debt, securitisation of receivables, acquisitions financing, etc.
- Should have very good understanding of the NBFC Credit & NBFC regulations.
- Should have good connects with MFI, NBFCs, HFCs, Fintechs, Private Equity, Venture Debt funds and Investment Bankers.
6. SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & Competencies:
Minimum Qualifications : MBA/CA
Minimum Experience: Min. 2 years of relevant experience in the Co-lending/banking /non-banking finance funding
- Adaptable, confident, reliable and motivated graduates with strong time management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written & verbal communication