Assistant Manager - HR at Welspun Global Brands Ltd
Views:926 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Welspun Global Brands - Assistant General Manager - Digital Marketing (10-12 yrs)
Welspun Global Brands - Assistant General Manager - Digital Marketing (Female Candidates Only)
Assistant General Manager - Digital Marketing
Candidate Profile :
- Post Graduate in Marketing or relevant field
- 10-12 years of experience (Should have started their career journey in Digital Marketing)
- Analytical bent of mind. Able to draw relevant business insights from multiple sources and clarity in purpose
- Must-Have - Crossed entire journey of SEO, ecommerce market place marketing, CRM, Brand and Performance campaigns
- Strong Marketing orientation, experience in managing P&L and establishing brands
- Analytical thinking and data interpretation is critical to drive the marketing strategy
- Should be able to drive the mindset transformation towards Digitalization
- Good understanding of the facets of business across agencies, offline promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts
- People Management Skill and ability to build, motivate and manage the team effectively
Skills desired :
- Bring the best industry practices to drive clarity in objective for different activities
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and convert into sales
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Past experience of working with brand team in making brand website experiential in nature
- Experience in initiatives around omni-channel/virtual stores/geo targetting etc
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns alongwith Brand team
- Drive Digital performance marketing campaigns, SEO, CRM, social, market place sales and retention, whatsapp, affiliate, email etc
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Managing the marketing spends on ecommerce market place
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of the digital marketing aspect along with brand team and ecommerce sales team, evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Design, build and maintain our social media presence Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Aware of best practices to lower cost of acquisition for performance campaigns and mkt place spends and drawing synergy between brand and performance campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.