Manager - Talent Acquisition at Morpheus Human Consulting Private Limited
Views:685 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Website Head - Content - Media Industry (15-20 yrs)
Job Title: Website (Content) Head - Media Industry - Mumbai
The role will focus on managing the editorial operations of the company. Largely an editorial and content creation role, the candidate will be responsible for the reach of the content, driving the volumes and quality of the same.
1. Heading the editorial operations. Formulating and monitoring Website and multimedia content strategy leading to higher traffic and revenue growth.
2. Work closely with the internal stakeholders in Marketing, Product and Branded Content departments.
3. Co-ordinate with print reporters and editors for exclusive content.
4. Work on constantly improving the current product. Measure site performance and discover areas for improvement.
5. Responsible for quarterly, half-yearly, annual planning and execution. Ideate a monthly editorial calendar which is relevant to our audience
6. Responsible for ideation and creation of content including Videos and podcasts.
7. Work closely with SEO team on their recommendations to increase page ranking and drive traffic and revenue.
8. Daily website hygiene check and planning stories with the team
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Should possess Entrepreneurial and Leadership skills
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, website design, UI/UX, and web analytics.
- Apart from in-depth knowledge and experience in news operations in a reputed organization, the candidate should possess an acute awareness of the digital space and thrive under tight deadlines.
- Should have good understanding of varied genres of content like news, entertainment, lifestyle, Sports.
- Should have comprehensive knowledge of digital content and how it functions, use of CMS in publishing stories, social media, search engine function, understanding of how analytics work
- Impeccable language skills
- Adept at multimedia content creation
- Should have worked on content planning and strategizing
- Well networked in her/his field
- Keeping a tab on Google Analytics 24/7
Target Industry: Magazine's, News channels, Newspaper (Digital)
- Proven experience in applying digital marketing and growth hacking strategies to digitally acquire, retain and engage users to website and other platforms
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting.
Job Location: Bandra East, Mumbai
Working Days: 5 days
Qualification: Graduate or PG. Fluent in English
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Relocation candidates: Yes but candidate would have to fund his relocation.