HR Executive at V-Konnect
Views:630 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Wealth Relationship Manager - Bank (2-10 yrs)
Wealth Relationship Manager - Bank
NBFC Experience is mandatory.
Relationship Management :
- Managing the banking and investments relationship of clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from HNI segment
- Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment.
- Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business
- Generating Incremental Business
- Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, forex, cards, investments etc.
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential HNI Relationships
- Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition
- Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase wallet share with Bank.
Contact at "9996644097",apply with the following details in resume :
Current CTC :
Expected Hike :
Best time to call :
Contact Number :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.