Director at Ace of Clubs Hiring Partners
Views:6317 Applications:507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Wealth Manager - FinTech (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client's financial data, align clients need through superior service, seamlessly align service delivery for the enhanced experience; thereby helping the client to reach his short term and long term investment goals
- Focus on business development across wealth, lending and protection products to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness
Key Skills Required :
- Ability to manage relationships to improve the relationship value of existing customers
- Ability to leverage existing customer base to kick-start the book building
What do we offer :
- Independence, creative freedom and superior incentive structure
- Experience and help build the future, where, technology will be an integral part of personal finance advice and product delivery
- Helping - Wealth Managers make 5x - more by sharing 50% of the revenue.
Note : MBA and experience with customer facing roles is highly desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.